Wednesday 14 December 2011

my companions..


That was my best friends.
everyone had their own best friends. Right? i had my own.. Both of them. Meaning friendship for mean is deep. I am very thankful cause Allah give me both of them and a lot more in this university to have a chance to enjoy this campus life. When I was crying they never bored to listen to my story. when i was angry,, they been there to calm me down, when i was happy there also there to laugh with me. I was so lucky to have you guys.. I have something to say to both of you especially and all of you who are reading my blog, : Maybe I'm not the perfect friend for you after all, maybe was not the best among the best, but I'm the your friend who are always remember and love you all the time.. Friendship never end.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment